How to Verify Pinterest with Your WordPress or SquareSpace Site Using Meta Tags
Written by: Eileen Lonergan
I recently put up a post on How to Verify Your Website in Pinterest which required you to access the back end of your website through an FTP client. I had more than one person tell me this was a bit daunting, BUT lucky all of us, you can now Verify Pinterest with Meta Tags.
The process is very similar, and I created a video to show you the steps:
Not a video person?
- Login to Pinterest
- Go to your settings
- Look for the box Website and put in your url (www.YourUrl.com)
- Click Verify Website
- Look for the link that says Verify with a meta tag, click this
- Copy the Code
- Login to SquareSpace or your WordPress site
- Paste the Code into the Header Section
- Pop back to Pinterest and click Verify
- You will see a red circle with a check or an error message
- Viola, you are done
If you have any questions, or Pinterest feedback, please let me know! Or if you prefer to verify via ftp please read: How to Verify Your Website with Pinterest via FTP.