Reviews and Reputation Managment for Local Businesses
Written by: Eileen Lonergan
The folks over at Bright Local host a very informative Local Search Webinar Series. Yesterday’s webinar topic was Reviews and Reputation Management for Local Businesses. I have been doing some work with the new platform Get5Stars for a few of my insurance agent clients and more and my Twiiter feed is trending up on the topic, so I tuned in and want to share with you the slide deck:
Areas of discussion:
- Consumption of local reviews is on the up and so is the impact reviews have on local consumer options & purchasing.
- Reviews affect both the visibility (i.e. search ranking) of a business but also their ability to standout from competitors and convert searchers to customers.
- Careful management of business reputation is no longer a nice to have but an essential part of any local search strategy.
- Why reviews are so critical along with tips & tactics to generating & managing your local business reviews.
- Speakers included – Don Campbell, Phil Rozek, and Myles Anderson
Next month’s seminar is